I wonder why the moon controls the sea.
I hear my little brother being annoying.
I see the trees flowing with the wind.
I want to be rich and turn into a princess.
I am happy and shy.
I pretend my teddies are real.
I feel flowers coming down on the floor.
I touch my LOL.
I worry about the rats coming in the house.
I cry when I hurt my self.
I am happy and shy.
I understand I cant eat dog food.
I say Leo you're annoying!!!!!!!!!!
I dream about being an artist.
I try to fly. But I cant.
I hope to be a mermaid.
I am happy and shy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.