Pages

Tuesday, 21 April 2020

Anzac Biscuits

Ingredients:

1/2 a cup white flour

1/2 a cup sugar

3/4 a cup coconut

3/4 a cup rolled oats

75g butter

1 tablespoon golden syrup

1/2 a teaspoon baking soda

2 tablespoons of boiling water


Mix together flour, sugar, coconut and rolled oats. Melt the butter and golden syrup. Dissolve baking soda in the boiling water and add to butter and golden syrup. Stir butter mixture into the dry ingredients. Place level tablespoons of mixture onto cold greased trays. Press out with a fork. Bake at 180C for about 15 minutes or until golden. Makes 18.






Reflection:
1st star: melting the golden syrup and butter.
2nd star: mixing the dry ingredients
Wish: I wish that I made the biscuits a tiny bit. smaller.

Have you made Anzac biscuits?

9 comments:

  1. These were so Yum Amber! You have been baking so much lately... And you are getting SO good!!! Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber its Chelsea I love how you gave so much information, about the ingredients and how to put it all together. And yes I've made Anzac biscuits before.🍪🍪🍪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I have eaten a few now . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Save one for me Arc!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMY! ANZAC biscuits are my favourite! You're going to have to give me a taster sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baking looks yummy!!
    Can I have one?

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.