Pages

Wednesday, 15 April 2020

Wow Word




























This is my Pandemic wow word

Reflection:
1st star: drawing earth.
2nd star:  sentence
Wish: I wish I made the nails smaller.

Do you like my work?

4 comments:

  1. Great work Amber!
    Hope all is going well in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, your WOW word work is amazing. Your attention to detail is spot on. What a great start to the new term and I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amber i love your wow word it is really creative and cool. I wish i could do my like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn’t like to catch the viruses you’ve drawn - they look vicious!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.