Pages

Thursday, 16 April 2020

Lockdown Leaf Rubbing

First I got a board so it didn't make a mess. Secondly I went and found some leaves. Then I cut a square of baking paper. After that, I laid the leaves on the normal paper any way I wanted the leaves.  I Covered the leaves in the square of baking paper, and got the chosen pastels. Lastly I rubbed the pastels, held the leave tight and....TAADAA!!!!!!!! I've got myself some leaf rubbings!



Reflection:
1st star: collecting the leaves
2nd star: Rubbing the colours on the leaves
Wish: Nothing!!

Have you ever done a leave rubbing?

6 comments:

  1. That art work is spectacular Amber, I love the colours. Maybe you could put it on the wall somewhere for everyone to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful picture Amber! Love Mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Amber! You should put this on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leaf rubbing. The colours you chose are soft and make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very creative, Amber! Where did you get your idea from? I really like your colour choice ... can't wait to see more creative art from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amber, what a great piece of art work and explanation of how you did it.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.