I am in a Year 5 and 6 class called Kotuku at Mangonui School and my teacher is Miss van der Voort.
That was a really cool story Amber. You have a vivid imagination and your writing is very good.
Thanks Dad, I do love writing😁:-D Love you💕❤xoxoxo
But you are meant to be doing your work😤
That was an epic story Amber! How long did it take you to write this?
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
That was a really cool story Amber. You have a vivid imagination and your writing is very good.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dad, I do love writing😁:-D Love you💕❤xoxoxo
DeleteBut you are meant to be doing your work😤
DeleteThat was an epic story Amber! How long did it take you to write this?
ReplyDelete