COVID-19 pandemic. NZ (New Zealand ) is in week three of lockdown. It is a very weird start to term two 2020, as COVID-19 is all over the world and NZ is in lockdown so all the kids can’t go to school. We have to work online from the safety of our bubble. I have created a perfect house to live in if I could.
I chose a heated pool because it is extremely fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And since it’s heated, I can even swim in the winter. How I wish I had a heated pool in my real house that I actually live in.
I chose a small library to be in my dream house because I love to Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A small library with lots of chapter books and an arm chair to sit on would take up a lot of time in my days.
At my real house I have a very extremely cute puppy. His name is Huffy, he is one quarter Husky and three quarters Catahoula Leopard dog. Since I love him so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much, I decided to give him his very own room in my lockdown dream house.
Since I love fruit, I decided to put five fruit trees in the outside area in my lockdown dream house to get yum fruit daily in my lockdown dream house.
I put a big vegetable garden at my lockdown dream house outside so that we have lots of food to eat if we ran out of food.
I decided to add a trampoline so we could keep active and jump, jump, jump!
Thank you for reading this explanation about my lockdown dream house.
What a great piece of writing Amber and I agree it is a very weird way to start Term 2. I like that you have fruit trees in and a tramp to stay active. Your dog sounds very cute, can't wait to see it one day.
ReplyDeleteThat Huffy is a lucky dog :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great explanation writing piece, Amber! What sort of vegetables would you plant in your garden? What is your favourite vegetable. It's nice to know that you're very healthy! I would also love a big library in my house ... that's a great idea. Keep up the great mahi, Amber!
ReplyDelete