Pages

Thursday, 16 April 2020

Lockdown Dream House

WALT: Explain the perfect house/property that suits your wants and needs throughout the pandemic lockdown.

First we had to create my house using pencil, paper and a ruler. Next we had to find out the perimeter and area of the rooms.
(PS. on the paper below I didn't write all the rooms)



Reflection:
1st star: measuring all the bedrooms.
2nd star: drawing the house.
Wish: I wish I coloured in the grass

Do you like my work?


4 comments:

  1. What an intricate house you have designed.You've put alot of thought and detail into it, ka pai. Superb job Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an awesome house. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream house is well planned and my favourite feature is the heated pool. I think Huffy would love his own room. Maybe you will be an architect when you grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ARC. Yes,I love your dream home..but where is the mini- golf area?

    Mr A

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.