Pages

Friday, 21 September 2018

Can I Have a Pet Please?

It would be nice to have a pet. I don't have one single pet- so please let me have one.

Firstly I have no one to play with except my little brother and he is so annoying so please let me have a pet.It is so not  fair, and it is boring at our house. Having a pet would make it so so so so much more fun! It is not fair everybody else has a pet and we don't have one. I really want one.

Please let me have one-I do want one. It is one of my dreams to have a pet.P lease let me have a pet! It would be lovely mum and dad... and our house is really boring, so can I have a pet? I would so LOVE to have one and so would Leo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.