Pages

Thursday, 11 June 2020

WOW WORD PERSONIFICATION

WALT: WOW - find words in the dictionary and the thesaurus and to understand 'personification' as a figure of speech.

This is my ' personification ' WOW WORD



Reflection:
1st star: making the illustration
2nd star: Making the title have a drop shadow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, I really like the way you drew the grass and how you did the title really big and easy to see. I also like how you made it so bright and colourful. You taught me that onomatopoeia, metaphors, similes and alliteration are all figures of speech. Next time you could make the grass a bit shorter to make it more realistic.
    From Josie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber
    it is Holly from Pompallier and this is a
    really great post that shows people about personification,
    great job and keep the hard work up.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.