Pages

Thursday, 12 November 2020

Independent project

 WALT: Work independently on a personal interest project.

We got to choose anything we were interested in, animals, famous people, anything you want! We had to learn facts about the subject we chose.  I chose puppies and dogs. Then we were allowed to choose what to make:

  •  Presentation
  • google drawing
  • animation
  • kahoot
  • imovie
  • story board
  • screencastify
  • google maps.
I chose presentation and kahoot. If you want to play or host my kahoot go to my presentation.

Here is my presentation.


 

Reflection: I really enjoyed making the drawings of my presentation they were hard though.


Have you ever done a presentation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.