Pages

Wednesday, 25 August 2021

Amber and Mackenzie's narrative script

 WALT -  plan a narrative following this structure: introduction of setting and characters, problem and solution. 


 

Reflection - I enjoyed making this narrative script with my friend. We had fun creating this story and making up funny names. We also wanted the story to be a little more interesting so we added a flying bus! We called each other wile we were working (don't worry. We were calling, not sitting next to each other working. That would be breaking the rules and we want to be safe from COVID 19. )

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amber (Arc) - Great team-work !! You and Mackenzie have both worked super hard on this piece of writing. That was safe and very clever to ring one another for each other's input to produce this fantastic work. I did love your "reflection" too. I am looking forward to reading further work of yours !

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.