Pages

Friday, 23 August 2019

New Zealand Falcon

WALT find information and put it into our own words which we understand.
WALT create a drawing in Google drawings.

We created this to show our learning using slides and Google drawings.



2 stars and a wish:
1st star getting the information for the NZ falcon.
2nd star writing down the information on the google slide.
Wish I could get better at doing the out line of the NZ falcon.
Do you like what you see?

2 comments:

  1. That is a really impressive picture of a falcon. I think your outline was fine. Also enjoyed reading about the falcon. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber, it's Mia here! I love your drawing of the NZ falcon, it is really creative. I never knew that the NZ falcon eats all types of beautiful birds! Poor birds! -Mia

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.