Pages

Tuesday, 3 September 2019

Why Should We Plant Trees?

 WALT that explanations have special parts.

We created to explain why it is important to plant trees.

  Why is it important to plant trees?

Hi there my name is Amber and I will be explaining some of the many reasons why we should plant trees.

My first reason is that trees take out the dirtiness in the air because they breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out clean air called oxygen. People breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon 
dioxide. So that is my first reason why it is important to plant trees.

My second reason is trees are homes for animals and bugs. If we didn't have trees birds wouldn't be able to have their babies, so it is important to have trees.

My third reason is that trees produce fruit and food for bugs, people and animals to eat.

My fourth reason is that trees give us wood. It is important to have trees wood so that you can build buildings with it. With wood, you can also get wood for your fireplace too.

 

2 stars and a wish: 1st star writing the explanation.
2nd star voice typing it on the google docs.
I Wish I had more detail.

Do you like what you see?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it me your buddy. I like how you knew what you were writing about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool tree Amber it is a great day on the picture it is very important to take care of the world because if we don't take care of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.