This is my survival kit if I were to be stuck in a cave like the Thai boys. What would you pack? Reflection:
1st star: choosing chocolate
2nd star: choosing a plant
Wish: nothing
Hello Amber, this is a very well thought out survival kit. I like that you have considered all the necessities of life, especially the plant for oxygen! Carrying it may require some special attention though. Good work Amber
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.
Hello Amber, this is a very well thought out survival kit. I like that you have considered all the necessities of life, especially the plant for oxygen! Carrying it may require some special attention though. Good work Amber
ReplyDeleteHello Amber I love your survival kit.
ReplyDelete