WALT: Reading - Read narrative texts and engage higher order thinking skills.
First we had to make a copy of the slide presentation and put it in our drive. then we had to do the activities. My favourite one was the one that we wrote an email to our friends, I picked Josie. Then we when we finished all the activities we had to put it on our blog.
Reflection:
First star: I think my google drawing of the waka and the fishing rod was cool.
Second star: writing the pretend email.
Wish: I wish that I put more facts of the Maui's brothers.
question have you ever read a maori story?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.