Pages

Monday, 10 August 2020

My 3d Calendar art

 WALT: Calendar Art - Create 3D digital images on Google drawings and a blended background for calendar art.

First we had to have a photo of our self in a chosen action. Then we did a google drawing of whatever animal we wanted jumping out of a picture frame. I chose my dog, Huffy. After that, we printed the picture of yourself and your google drawing of an animal. We painted a blended background  of any colour. I chose blue. Finally, we cut out the google drawing and picture of our self and stuck it onto our background.

This is my completed calendar art!!

Reflection:

I really liked google drawing Huffy. I also think that I did a good job on the background.

Question: Have you ever done 3d art?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.