Pages

Monday, 21 June 2021

How To Make And Launch A Rocket.

 WALT: Use a planning template to structure an instructional text, write in correct sentences and Write instructions for rocket building and launching for others to follow.





Reflection:  Our class was entered into the  wonder project rocket challenge. We learnt all about newtons laws of motion with Maki (Josie's mum) and learnt about how we would make a rocket go faster in the air. We made our prototypes, it was fun!! we then launched our prototypes and improved them. I think you should do this. Honestly, it's sooo FUN!! We even went on two class trips to learn about newtons law of motion. Creating and designing the rocket took a brain or two, but over all, I liked the creativity of it! I enjoyed it. This is how to make a rocket, then launch it, just like we did. Newtons laws are fun to learn about. I hope you have fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.