WALT - Celebrating Matariki
Me and my friends made a animation to recreate the story of Maui and the magic of fire, then present to the school at celebration assembly.
Reflection:
I really liked making this with my friends. It was great. We could of made the volcano a little more fiery, but I think its fine. It was easier with so many people working on it, it didn't take as long as it would one person, but it still took a fair amount of time to finish. I helped draw Mahuika. Mahuika was fun to draw because of her flames and her hair, we tried to make her look as evil as we could when she go mad. I google drew Maui. Over all, I enjoyed doing this, and had great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.