Pages

Wednesday, 1 September 2021

Amber and Mackenzie's Character Map

 WALT - infer character's thoughts and feelings. Acknowledge how a character reacts to unique situations in a narrative text.



Reflection - I really enjoyed google drawing Jennifer. It was fun doing this with my friend Mackenzie and Writing about our character from our narrative we did together. We decided to make her come from new York because she has it on her t- shirt and also she had to move schools. I had a lot of fun doing this and I hope you like reading all about Jennifer.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amber ! You and Mackenzie both worked so hard on this mahi. I think this was quite a difficult Character Map and both you and Mackenzie have done a great job working together and supporting each other while completing it! Here is some feedback :-
    I would like you to be more specific when writing about how your character acts, and what others think of your character (I think you lost your way a little bit, or perhaps I lost my way). I love how you decided that she came from NY, because you saw it printed on her T-shirt ! Keep up the awesome mahi Amber !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber you and Mackenzie have done a great job of your character study and your narrative writing. I think it is cool that you have been able to work together to share ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber, you and Macka have made a great start on your character map. I think you could use some more descriptive language in your story though for example you started so well with her deep blue eyes........you could always ad more into it. It is a very good effort though and I like the google drawing of Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.