WALT - use interesting vocabulary and the correct language feature in our poetry. Follow the specific structure of two types of poem. Write to entertain.
Reflection - I liked doing this. I found the haiku was tricky for me and the cinquain was easier for me.
also choosing the image for the background was fun, too.
Hey Amber, I really like the poems and the pics you have used as well. As you have done it with Macka, did you find it hard choosing what image you were going to use, or did you get to choose 2 each? Also why was the haiku tricky for you? Amber also said she found it hard but still enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Amber, I enjoyed reading your poems and seeing the vocabulary (words) you and Mackenzie have carefully selected. I think my favourite is the haiku about the rain! Although I am ready for warmer, summer weather to arrive!
ReplyDelete